Earth Change Permit

Construction sites that disturb an acre or greater of land within the City of Norman must obtain an earth change permit. In order to apply for a permit, please submit the following documents to 668 E. Lindsey Street, Norman, OK 73069:

  • A complete Earth Change Permit Application.
  • A copy of your OKR10 notice of intent and authorization.
  • A copy of your stormwater pollution prevention plan, including your sediment and erosion control plans.
  • Permit fee in check or cash only ($100 + $10/acre).


Additional guidance documents: