We’re here to help answer your questions, get issues resolved, and listen to your feedback. The best way to connect is through our central point of contact, the Action Center.
Action Center: Ask, Report, and Request
Ask questions and report non-emergency issues or concerns through the Action Center. No need to know which department to contact - we’ll route it for you. Submit a request.
The Action Center is monitored during normal business hours, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Contact Information and Hours
City offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
City emails, voicemails, social media channels, and the Action Center are monitored during normal business hours. Outside these hours, use the after-hours contact information. Sign up to receive emails for PSAs, traffic advisories and more.
After Hours and Weekend Contacts
If you need to contact the City outside of normal business hours during the week or on the weekend, use one of the following options:
- Emergencies (police, fire, medical) - call 911
- Non-emergency police concerns - call 405-321-1444
- Non-police emergencies (water, sewer, etc.) - Call 405-321-1600 and follow automated menu to Police Dispatch
Main City Contact
The City’s general information desk is staffed during normal business hours.
- Phone: 405-366-5406
- Fax: 405-366-5389
- Address: 201 W Gray St, Norman, OK 73069
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 370, Norman, OK 73070
Members of the media are welcome to contact the Office of Communications.
- Phone: 405-217-7723, CONTACT: CCO Tiffany Vrska
- Email: PublicAffairs@normanok.gov
Contact information for the utility division during normal business hours.
Share your thoughts or questions about the City’s website on the Website Feedback Form.