A Westwood Family Aquatic Center Season Pass gets you entry into the pool, discounts on pool activities and so much more! Season Passes can be purchased Online. In-person sale start in February.
Passes will be good from May 27th – August 4th for our Regular Pool Season. We will stop selling season passes June 16th 2023.
- Weekend Schedule will start August 5th and go through September 3rd
- Season Pass Holders will have priority entry from 12:00p.m. – 1:00p.m. Non-pass holders will enter starting at 1:00pm
- Season Pass Reimbursements: Season passes will not be Reimbursed or Pro-rated.
Swimmers ages 13 – 15 cannot be dropped off at the Westwood family Aquatic Center Unsupervised.
Unless they have one of the following:
- Supervised by an Adult 18 years or older
- Completed Jr. Elite Lifeguard Program
- Completed Teen Aquatic Safety Program (T.A.S.P.)
Military Family $150
Family & Military Family includes four passes.
Family season passes tag include:
2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
Each additional pass is $35.
Military / Veteran $55
Senior Ages 55+ $55
Benefits of Having a Season Pass
- NEW! Pass holder Only Entry is from 12:00p.m. – 1:00p.m. Mon.-Sun.
- Discounted on aquatic programs group swim lessons, private swim lessons, and swim team
- Free Water Fitness Classes
- Access to Adult Only Water Walking
- Early morning lap swim
- Access to Toddler Time