Report, Request, or Ask
Get information and report non-emergency issues or concerns through the Action Center. No need to know which department to contact - we’ll route it for you.
To make a request:
- Use the online form below
- Call 405-366-5396
- Send an email (include the address/intersection and detailed description)
The Action Center is monitored during normal business hours, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Find contact information for after hours and on weekends. For accessibility assistance, contact the ADA Technician at 405-366-5424.
Answers for Frequent Action Center Requests
Find answers and links to the correct form for the requests we receive most frequently:
- Report unwanted circulars to the Legal Department by email or calling 405-217-7700
- Submit a code compliance complaint
- Sanitation issues or questions
- E-Scooter information or issues
- Report a parking problem or concern
- Report a traffic problem or concern
Find contact information for all departments in the Department Directory.
Action Center Webform
When completing this form, include the address or closest intersection and a detailed description of the issue. You can also include photos.
To make sure your concern is handled as quickly as possible, we'll route it to the correct city department.