Information regarding Business Licensing
Alcohol Licensing and Certificate of Compliance Information
- Brewer/Brewpub License Information
- Brew Pub Application
- Brew Pub Certificate of Compliance
- Brewer Application
- Brewer Certificate of Compliance
- Distiller Application
- Distiller Certificate of Compliance
- Mixed Beverage Application
- Mixed Beverage Certificate of Compliance
- Mixed Beverage-Caterer License Information
- Mixed Beverage-Caterer Application
- Mixed Beverage-Caterer Certificate of Compliance
- Retail Beer and Wine License Information
- Retail Beer and Wine Application
- Retail Beer and Wine Certificate of Compliance
- Retail Spirits Store License Information
- Retail Spirits Store Application
- Retail Spirits Store Certificate of Compliance
- Strong Wine and Beer License Information
- Strong Wine and Beer Application
- Strong Wine and Beer Certificate of Compliance
- Winemaker Application
- Winemaker Certificate of Compliance
Food Service Licensing and Information
Medical Marijuana Licensing and Certificate of Compliance Information
Please be sure to contact the Planning Department at 405-366-5433 to ensure the location you are requesting is zoned to do this type of business.
- License Information for OMMA Certificate of Compliance
- OMMA Certificate of Compliance
- OMMA Certificate of Compliance Attestation Form
- Medical Marijuana Facility Application
- Medical Marijuana Information for the City of Norman
Effective November 1, 2021 by the State of Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) regarding Certificates of Compliance (COC) for Commercial Business License:
- If you are current on your business licenses with OMMA, the City of Norman, and are only renewing your license you will need to complete the Certificate of Compliance Renewal Attestation Form for OMMA instead of the regular COC. *This only applies to businesses that have previously submitted a valid Certificate of Compliance showing full compliance in accordance with 63 O.S. § 426.1(E) and have no changes that would require any additional inspections, licensure, or permitting by the state or municipality.
- If you are a new business, have had a change in ownership, change of use, changed locations, license has expired with OMMA or you are not current with the annual City of Norman business license, then you will still be required to submit a Certificate of Compliance to OMMA. If you have any questions about the City of Norman Business License please call (405) 366-5386.
Please contact the OMMA office for any additional questions regarding their forms or requirements.
Special Event Licensing and Event Guide
Transportation Licensing and Information
Bee Keeping, Coin Operated, Game machine, Kennels, Pawn Shop, Solicitor Peddler License and Information
Community Resource Refrigerator Licensing and Information
Business Start-Up Guide
Are you considering the City of Norman as the home of your new business? To help facilitate launching your new business seamlessly, we have assembled the following information to help you navigate the various city departments and other agencies necessary to embark on your new venture.
Development Services Permits and Applications
For information regarding building inspections, construction permits, Development Services applications, renewals, contractor licensing for electrical, plumbing, mechanical and garage sale permits. Please click here.........
For accessibility assistance please contact the ADA Technician at 405-366-5424.