The City of Norman is happy to announce that all food, beverage, and medical marijuana Business Licensing is now available through an online portal. This will allow new and current Business owners to apply and renew their licenses online.
- Register your current or new Business License online by logging into the portal, once you have registered you will receive a link to verify/confirm your email address.
- Once you have verified/confirmed your email address, you may then log into the portal and start the application or renewal process. Some licenses require certain documents to be attached in order to proceed on the portal. Below is a short list of documents that may be required depending on the type of license you are applying/renewing.
- Current Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit
- Current State Department of Health License
- OSBI Background Check
- Photo ID/Driver’s License
- Certificate of Compliance
- State Licenses (Liquor, Medical Marijuana)
- Business Liability Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- For more information, please visit the City Clerk’s Business Licensing webpage.
We appreciate your assistance and patience during this transition and thank you for your business.
Information regarding Business Licensing
Alcohol Licensing and Certificate of Compliance Information
- Brewer/Brewpub License Information
- Brew Pub Certificate of Compliance
- Brewer Certificate of Compliance
- Distiller Certificate of Compliance
- Mixed Beverage Certificate of Compliance
- Mixed Beverage-Caterer License Information
- Mixed Beverage-Caterer Certificate of Compliance
- Retail Beer and Wine License Information
- Retail Beer and Wine Certificate of Compliance
- Retail Spirits Store License Information
- Retail Spirits Store Certificate of Compliance
- Strong Wine and Beer License Information
- Strong Wine and Beer Certificate of Compliance
- Winemaker Certificate of Compliance
Food Service Licensing and Information
Medical Marijuana Licensing and Certificate of Compliance Information
Special Event Licensing and Event Guide
Transportation Licensing and Information
Bee Keeping, Coin Operated, Game machine, Kennels, Pawn Shop, Solicitor Peddler License and Information
Community Resource Refrigerator Licensing and Information
Business Start-Up Guide
Are you considering the City of Norman as the home of your new business? To help facilitate launching your new business seamlessly, we have assembled the following information to help you navigate the various city departments and other agencies necessary to embark on your new venture.
Development Services Permits and Applications
For information regarding building inspections, construction permits, Development Services applications, renewals, contractor licensing for electrical, plumbing, mechanical and garage sale permits. Please click here.........
For accessibility assistance please contact the ADA Technician at 405-366-5424.