The City of Norman’s Diversity & Equity Office is committed to creating a community environment where community members of all backgrounds can share information, ideas, and collaborate to increase diversity across City of Norman programs and services, which naturally intersect with Norman as a whole.
Return by May 30, 2022 at 11:59pm CT to:
CITY OF NORMAN
DIVERSITY & EQUITY OFFICE
POST OFFICE BOX 370
NORMAN, OKLAHOMA 73070
The City of Norman Diversity Roundtable will be created by engaging the public to form a group of 11-15 Norman residents, representing various communities. The purpose of the group is to gather insight, develop new activities, provide direct 2-way communication for communities, and drive collaboration.
The Roundtable’s commitments will consist of, but not limited to:
- Meeting six times a year, in bi-monthly sessions
- A 2-year commitment (the Initial cohort will start on staggered approach of 1 and 2 year commitments)
- Openly discussing topics to help improve the City of Norman’s Diversity engagement and inclusion, giving room for all perspectives to be heard
- Engaging across various civic engagement opportunities to learn, connect, and build relationships
- Participants must live in Norman and be 18 years of age
The Roundtable will be managed through the Office of Diversity & Equity. This is not a formal governing body and does not fall under Open Meeting Act rules.
Completed application can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to P.O. Box 370
Norman, OK 73070 – Must be received by 11:59pm CT on May 30, 2022
Email email@example.com with any questions!