Welcome to the City of Norman's source of information about local elections. This information will be updated regularly during election cycles.
Click the button below to view the most current Quarterly or Pre-Election Contribution and Expenditure Reports that were filed.
Visit the Oklahoma State Election Board to download a voter registration application and to get more information on registering to vote. You can also get voter registration applications at the state election board office, your county election board office or post offices, tag agencies and libraries. You can also register to vote online at the OK Voter Portal. Once you complete your application be sure to print, sign, and mail the application to the Cleveland County Election Board in order to complete the process.
The Norman Council is nonpartisan and members serve part-time at the head of the City’s Council-Manager form of government.
General Voting Information
- Use your voter ID card or the Oklahoma State Election Board’s online voter tool at ok.gov/elections to find your polling location or confirm your registration.
- Voters who have disabilities can find more information about voter assistance in Oklahoma at ok.gov/elections.
- State law requires proof of identity to vote. Acceptable forms of ID are a voter ID card, driver’s license or another form of ID issued by the federal government, state government or federally recognized tribal government.
- Apply for an absentee ballot or download an absentee ballot request form at ok.gov/elections.
- Overseas voters, including military members, can get more information about overseas absentee voting at ok.gov/elections.
Cleveland County Fairgrounds, 615 E Robinson Street in Norman
Click here to locate your usual polling location.
View a City of Norman Ward Map by clicking here.