To address the substantial damage to trees the City of Norman has developed a tree pruning/removal program within the CDBG target area. This is a voluntary program at no cost to the homeowner. To participate you must register for this program below.
Homeowner Tree Relief qualifications and information:
- The property must be located within the CDBG Target Area. Please see the map below for area details.
- This is for owner occupied properties only.
- The City Forester will determine if tree/trees affected by the recent ice storm are to be pruned or removed. Trees in the right-of-way are not eligible.
- The City Forester will be responsible for obtaining quotes from Certified Arborists and will maintain all insurance information.
- All debris generated by activity will be removed. General cleanup and debris removal not eligible.
- Prior tree pruning/removal is not eligible for reimbursement under this program.
To register for the program please fill out the form below.