View the pool policies and regulations. Contact The Westwood Family Aquatic Center for additional information.
- No outside food or drinks
- Bad weather options:
- Option 1. Reschedule party
- Option 2. Get day passes for the amount of people you paid for
- You don’t have to leave the park after your party is over but you have to leave the birthday party area
- Everyone pays to get into the park. Non-swimmers pay too.
- Children under 13 year of age may NOT be dropped off at the facility. All children under 13 must have adult supervision at all times. An adult must remain in the aquatic center at all times.
- An adult is considered to be someone who is 18 years of age or older.
1. Proper swimming attire is required and cut offs, leotards, biking tights, etc. are not permitted in or around the pool deck.
2. Swim diapers are required for all non-toilet trained patrons.
3. Persons with infectious conditions or contagious diseases such as colds, open sores, the flu, eye infections and similar infectious conditions/contagious diseases are not permitted in the pool.
4. No flotation devices are permitted.
6. Horseplay is not permitted (i.e. running, dunking, pushing, sitting on shoulders, etc.).
7. At the discretion of the Lifeguard, any swimmer may be asked to demonstrate their swimming ability to determine if they are able to use designated area of the pools.
8. Non-Swimmers are required to wear our Coast Guard approved life jacket and stay within arms-length of an adult; 18 years or older. Puddle jumpers are the only life jacket we allow. We have free life jackets for your use.
9. Lifeguards are in place for your safety; show respect by following all lifeguard instructions.
- The toddler pool is reserved for children 6 years and under. An adult (18 years or older) must stay within arms-length at all times.
- Swim diapers are required for all non-toilet trained patrons
1. Manufactures regulations require that all riders be must 48”or taller to use the water slide. No exceptions will be made.
2. Masks, goggles or glasses are not allowed to be worn while sliding.
3. T-shirts and swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation
are not permitted.
4. Pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride
5. Only one user allowed be on the slide platform at a time.
6. Patrons must make sure the plunge pool area is clear and wait for signal from the
lifeguard before entering the slide. Swimming is not permitted in the roped off
section of the slide.
7. Only one rider is permitted on the slide at a time. Patrons are not permitted to ride
with children in their lap.
8. The slide must be ridden feet first.
9. Hands and feet must be kept inside the slide at all times.
10. Diving into/off of, kneeling, changing positions, slowing down, stopping, forming
chains or sliding down head first is prohibited at all times.
11. Catching children as they exit the slide is not permitted.
12. Patrons must exit the water immediately after using the slide.
13. The water slide may be closed at the discretion of the Aquatic Staff.
1. The number of people allowed in the current channel will be determined by the Lifeguard on duty.
2. Sitting, standing, diving off of, or hanging on the wall is prohibited.
3. A capable/experienced swimmer must accompany children who are non-swimmers.
- A Lifeguard will determine non-swimmer capability.