Police Recruit (Entry Level or Lateral Entry)
No law enforcement experience required. Minimum requirements include being between the age of 21 and 45 years of age at the time of application, possession of a high school diploma or GED, being a U.S. citizen, possession of a valid driver's license, and not being a convicted felon.
Download and complete the following elements of the Norman Police Department application packet.
- Police Officer Job Announcement
- Norman Police Department Employment Application
- City of Norman Employment Application
- City of Norman Equal Employment Opportunity Survey
- City of Norman Accessibility and Inclusion Statement
Completed applications can be dropped off or mailed to the Norman Police Department.
Norman Police Department
c/o Personnel and Training
201-B West Gray Street
Norman, OK 73069
Applications will be accepted August 26 through October 23, 2020.
Questions? Contact the NPD at 405-596-5900 or [email protected].