Sanitation Transfer Station
The City of Norman has a transfer station for residents, non-residents, and commercial haulers to use.
Hours of operation
- Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday Closed
Rates (New Rates Effective February 23, 2015)
- Pull-Off $15.00
- Brush/Yard Waste $12.00 per cu. yd.
- Residents (with a current City of Norman bill) $38.00/ton
- Non-Residents / Commercial Haulers $ 50.00/ton
- Residents - $12.00 minimum charge up to 600 lbs.
- Non- Residents - $15.00 minimum charge up to 500 lbs
No hazardous materials accepted: batteries, pesticides, and paint (unless dried out).
Used oil, oil filters, cooking oil/grease and antifreeze as well as automotive tires (without rims) are being accepted. (Sorry, no tractor tires allowed.)